Saturday, November 2, 2013

Release Day: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

We've been waiting for this day, and Oh. My. Gods. I thought it'd never happen, but Sentinel is officially out! Dani and I already have our copies and are a ways into the book, and I assure this is just as amazing as all the rest of the Covenant books. Love ya JLA. You guys have so much to look forward to in this book! 

Sentinel (Covenant, #5)Goodreads Synopsis: 

It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself. 

With Sentinel, the Covenant series is over. That breaks my heart, but I am ready to see a conclusion to Alex's story. JLA said she has CONSIDERED a spin off on Covenant, but of course, there is nothing set in stone or else I would have made a excitement news post on it already :) All us Covanant fans can do is sit back and cross our fingers

Alright! With that announcement, I am off to read! 

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...