Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (20): Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish event hosted by Breaking the SpineThis is a meme that many book blogs participate in to goggle over highly anticipated upcoming releases and fabulous covers and authors!
 
 This week's WOW is Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins, the last book in the Sweet Trilogy. Finally, the ending to Anna and Kaidan's story is less than two months away from the shelves!


Goodreads Synopsis:
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)

It’s time.

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.
 
If I'm being honest, I haven't touched a Sweet book in at least half a year. They've been sitting pleasantly on my shelves, but I haven't picked one of them up and reread in a while. So to say that my memory of what has happened so far is sketchy...is a bit of an understatement. Okay, so I really need to do a good reread of Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril, but I still can't wait for Sweet Reckoning to come out. I LOVED the first two books, and I'm sure the third will be just as exceptional. And I mean, Kaidan. Enough said. 
 
Sweet Reckoning is out on April 29th, so less than two months to go! 

Steph

1 comment:

  1. This one has an awesome cover. I really like that cover. I so love this series. Can't wait to read more of Kai and Anna.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...