Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (22): City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish event hosted by Breaking the SpineThis is a meme that many book blogs participate in to goggle over highly anticipated upcoming releases and fabulous covers and authors!

This weeks WOW is of course, City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare!

Goodreads Synopsis:

ERCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary's own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him--must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrifices, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!



That sentence about journeying to another world sounds ominous...What dangers will they have to face? Will Jace fully recover from being the not-Jace-controlled-by-Sebastian? 


 In 2012, after reading City of Lost Souls, it was torturous to know I would have to wait 2 entire years for the last book in the Mortal Instruments series! But May 27, 2014 is getting closer and closer...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, YES! I am excited for this one, though I should probably refresh my memory before May. Two years IS a long time to wait! Soon! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1W1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read this series but I have seen a lot of WoWs with this book. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...